At present the world cannot be separated from technology including mobile phones. Now mobile phones are not only used for business people but can be used for all people, including children. Mobile phones also have many well-known brands, but on December 11 the new mobile phone will be released in Southeast Asia, namely the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 mobile phone at a price of around 185$. Now we will explain in more detail about the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 mobile phone, as follows.
This cellphone has a screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with a ratio of 19.5: 9, a screen width of about 6 detailed, more visible, clear and comfortable to use. There is also an octa-core CPU with a Snapdragon Qualcomm SDM660 chipset that increased from 636 to 660. This mobile uses the Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
The specifications of the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 mobile phone have a dual camera behind the handphone. The first camera functions for the main camera that has a lens power of around 12MP also equipped with PDAF feature which serves to lock the focus point faster. The second camera can create a pretty good bokeh effect and make interesting photos that have the power of a 5MP lens. The dual camera is equipped with LED flash, HDR and panorama. This mobile phone also has a front camera that we usually use for selfies that have the power of a 13MP lens, this camera is also equipped with a flash LED.
On mobile phones there are also various internet networks that can be changed, namely 2G GSM, 3G HSDPA and 4G LTE. There are also various connections in this handphone which include Wifi 802.11 a / bg / nt, Wifi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth v 4.0 A2DP, USB OTG, Micro USB type-C, and there are dual SIM and nano SIM. This cellphone is also equipped with a 5,000 mAh battery capacity.
This smartphone has two internal memory, 128GB with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory with 4GB RAM. If saving isn’t enough, you can add a microSD memory slot up to 512GB.
The advantages of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 are:
1. The screen is quite clear and comfortable to use for streaming videos and for playing games
2. Where to go more convenient because the full metal aluminum body will look more luxurious and elegant
3. Access the internet faster if we use a 4G LTE Speed Cat 6 300/50 Mbps network connection
4. The mobile screen has been protected by a Gorilla Glass 4 screen protector
5. Equipped with a fingerprint sensor or what we commonly call a fingerprint that serves to lock and unlock with just a touch of a finger
6. The battery is equipped with the Fast Charging feature which makes charging time faster
There are also disadvantages of the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 are:
1. Hybrid SIM means that it cannot be used together because it has to share a place with a MicroSD slot
2. The battery cannot be separated because it is integrated with the body, if there is damage with the feeding battery you must go to the service center to open and repair it.
All that I can explain, hopefully can add to your information.